About iChange Billings
What is iChangeBillings?
iChangeBillings is a 501(3) c public charity whose mission is to improve the health of every person in the greater Billings Community. It seeks to accomplish this mission by creating a community coalition to foster the development of locally available and relevant resources which will help individuals change to healthier lifestyles.
We pledge to develop those locally relevant resources in three ways:
- 1) producing an interactive website,
- 2) organizing lectures and workshops, and
- 3) providing an opportunity for a home health coaching and a wellness plan for small companies.
Who is iChange Billings?
The Board of Directors:
Founder/President of iChangeBillings
President/CEO Rocky Mountain Health Network
Retired Accountant Anderson Zurmuehlen
Robert (Bob) Willmouth
President of Rocky Mountain College
How to Use the iChangeBillings Website.
- When you sign on you will see the iChangeBillings Logo at the top left corner, that is the Home button, clicking on that will get you back to the Home Page.
- Next to the Logo are the buttons for the 4 major subsections of the site, DO, EAT, REST, and FOCUS. Clicking on these will take you to each individual section page.
- To the Right of the Sections is the Login.
- Once logged in there will be a blue button on the top right, MY HEALTH MAP, which is where your personal and confidential information is stored concerning your own assessments, including, the Health Risk Assessment (more on that later) and accepted personal challenges. Also included there is your scores and points you have accumulated by taking assessments and challenges. Prizes are awarded based on these points.
- Next to the MY HEALTH MAP are social media icons (Facebook and Twitter) showing that there are links to various social media throughout the website.
- Just below the top is a large section where rotating pictures with short topics linked to various other highlighted pieces of relevant information. There are various links; links to new articles about health links to health topics created by our local Billings Coalition Members, and links to Health Challenges, Events, Lectures or Workshops.
- Below this is a blue banner that asks, "ARE YOU HEALTHY" if you click on this it will take you to THE HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT, which is a 60 question survey you can take in about 10 minutes online. You will receive immediate confidential results which include an overall score, and detailed personalize responses which identify your areas of lifestyle issues and provides links to important information to help you improve those issues. It is important to realize that your assessment is a living document. As new relevant information becomes available we will update the assessment. Therefore, it will be important to check back to see what is new.
- Below the blue banner, the website is divided into the four major lifestyle sections, DO, EAT, REST and FOCUS. In each quarter there displayed in a rotating fashion the Events, Workshops, Lectures, Articles, and Coalition Members related to each of the four sections. Clicking on any of these will take you to the Event, Workshop, Lecture, Article or Coalition Member related to that section.
- Next, there is another blue banner "WELLNESS CLINIC" When the Wellness Clinic opens, you will learn about it and see if you would like to sign up for a home life coaching experience.
- Below this is where the UPCOMING EVENTS are listed, these events are sponsored by iChangeBillings and other healthy events in Billings. And next is all of the HEALTH CHALLENGES, which are activities designed to encourage you to make healthy changes.
- Below this is the DID YOU KNOW? banner, which is the inspirational quote of the "Day". Which encourages us all to stop and think.
- In the next section, on the left is a listing of WORKSHOPS & LECTURES, and on the right is the "HEALTH LIBRARY UPDATES" where all the articles produced for the site live. Remember over time this library will grow becoming much more complete with updated articles.
- At the bottom are the four sections, DO, EAT, REST, and FOCUS and the direct links to their four subsections: EVENTS, COALITION MEMBERS, HEALTH LIBRARY ENTRIES, and CHALLENGES.
- Finally, at the bottom are the direct links to information about iChangeBillings, ABOUT ICHANGEBILLINGS, BECOME A COALITION MEMBER, CONTACT US, HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT, WELLNESS CLINIC, and direct way to DONATE.
After Exploring the Website We Suggest 3 Steps:
- Learn about the Locally Relevant Information and Tools on the Site
- Read the Articles that Address Your Health Concerns
- Be Open to Personal Change by:
- SUPPORT COMMUNITY HEALTH THROUGH PERSONAL CHANGE