Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using this ichangebillings website (“Site”), you signify your assent to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms & Conditions, do not ACCESS OR use this Site.
ichangebillings may revise and update these Terms & Conditions at any time and without advanced notice. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms & Conditions on this Site. You agree to review these Terms & Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications, and your accessing or using this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions as it appears at the time of your access or use.
Medical Information/Use of Site Content
The health-related information, articles, links, event information, postings, and other information (“Site Content”) on this Site are meant for basic information purposes only. It is not intended to serve as medical advice, substitute for a doctor or other medical professional used for diagnosing or treatment of any condition, disease, aliment, or similar medical issue. You acknowledge that the Site Content does not constitute the rendering of medical, nursing, or professional health care advice or services, or the practice of medicine, nursing, or professional health care.
All users of this Site are advised to consult with their primary health care provider before making any decisions or changes related to their health. ichangebillings prepared the materials on its Site for informational purposes only. These materials are not medical advice or a substitute for the treatment that patients receive from their physicians. We do not intend these materials to create, nor does the reader’s receipt of them constitute, a doctor-patient relationship. Online readers should not act upon this information without first obtaining direct medical advice from their physician.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the ichangebillings, a ichangebillings employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the ichangebillings or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
If you have a medical emergency please immediately call emergency personnel (911) to get prompt medical attention. Do not rely on this Site or the Site Content for assistance in regard to your immediate, urgent medical needs. This Site is not designed to facilitate medical emergencies.
Disclaimers and No Warranties
ichangebillings expressly disclaims and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or ENDORSEMENTS whatsoever (including without limitation, warranties of title or non-fringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement) with regard to this Site or the Site Content.
You acknowledge that use of this Site or the Site Content may not be free from technological difficulties including, but not limited to, unavailability, downtime, disruptions, viruses or worms or that any files or information downloaded from or accessed through this Site will be free of infections, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other malicious code that contains contaminating, damaging, or destructive properties or characterizes. You are responsible for maintaining a means external to this Site for the accuracy of data input and output and for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
ichangebillings is providing this Site and the Site Content as a courtesy to you. ichangebillings reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site and the Site Content without any notice. If you breach any of these Terms & Conditions, your access to this Site and permission to use the Site Content terminates automatically and you must immediately destroy any copy you may have made of any part of the Site Content.
The ichangebillings name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of ichangebillings or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of ichangebillings. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright Infringement Complaints – DMCA
If you believe that your work has been improperly copied and posted on the Site, such that it constitutes infringement, please provide us with the following information: (1) name, address, telephone number, email address and an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on his/her behalf; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of where on the Site the material that you claim is infringing is located; (4) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
These requirements must be followed to give the Ichangebillings legally sufficient notice of infringement and follow the procedures under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is the policy of the ichangebillings to terminate the access of repeat infringers. Send copyright infringement complaints to:
Dr. Edward N. Dean
Limitation of Liability
THE USE OF THIS SITE AND SITE CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ICHANGEBILLINGS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR AFFLIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF DATA, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE AND/OR SITE CONTENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE AND/OR THE SITE CONTENT IS TO STOP USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites controlled by third parties, including but not limited to coalition members of ichangebillings. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not imply endorsement by ichangebillings (or its remaining coalition members) of, or any affiliation with, or endorsement by, the owner of the linked site. ichangebillings is not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content or use of any linked site, or any consequence of making the link. ichangebillings encourages you to be aware when you are leaving this Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you visit before providing any personally identifiable information.
You agree that any claim or dispute relating to this Site or your use or reliance on this Site and/or the Site Content shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The parties agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Yellowstone County, Montana. If any portion of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have additional questions on the Terms and Conditions for this site, please contact ichangebillings via email at email@example.com.